Registration for the KHAC Classic Car Cruise is now open and will close on June 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
No registration is required for the Cruise but vehicles must be 25 years and older to be staged.
Registration is required for the KHAC Car Show but if you miss the deadline, you can still register the day of the event. Registration tables will be open at 8:00 am until 11:00 am at the corner of Fifth Street and King Street West. Get there early for your favourite spot.
This year we will be having an electronic 50/50 draw put on by the Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance.
Awards are at 4:00 pm
We have partnered with RM’s 40th Anniversary this year and there will be special guests with special awards given out 2019!
If you are unable to apply on-line, there are hard copy versions available at the office 237 King St. W, Chatham Ontario, N7M 1E6 (across from the Capitol Theatre)
The HDTC-BIA have connected with a group from London that is a Not-For-Profit and is experienced at running events like the Miss RetroFest. They will be conduction the Contest on their own. If you are interested in participating in the contest, once it has open….don’t hesitate to sign up. Only the first 25 people will be entered.
May sure you understand the rules by checking out their Facebook event page (link at top).
From their page:
Join us at Chatham RetroFest for Ms, RetroFest Pageant!! Only 25 spots!! Must be 19 years or older to apply.
$25 entry fee.
Registration opens Friday, April 5/19 and closes when 25 spots are filled or June 17/19.
1) Contestants must be at least 19 year old as of the date of the event
2) Registration must be paid once application has been accepted.
3) Contestants agree to release all rights to images, representation of image and naming rights to the Canadian Bombshell Beauties, Chatham RetroFest event Organizers and/or their designees.
Contest Guidelines (see facebook event page for all rules:
Contestants must be dressed and styled in clothing and hair appropriate for the 1940’s through the mid-1960’s. Questions about appropriate clothing please directly message me ( Nikki : email@example.com ).
It is at the discretion of the Canadian Bombshell Beauties, Chatham RetroFest and/or their designees to remove anyone that does not follow the rules with not compensation for the removal.
Please email your answers and send 1 promotional photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Legal Name and Date of birth
2) Show Name (if applicable)
3) Phone # and email address
6) Which best describes your style? Rockabilly or PinUp? and why?
7)Favourite vintage car?
8) Favourite vintage era?
9) What inspired you to sign up for Ms RetroFest 2019?
10) Have you read through the guidelines and do you agree? Y/N
Thank you from the Canadian Bombshell Beauties and RetroFest™ Committee